Fitness Room utilizes different freight companies and individual freight company policies can vary.
Orders, shipped by LTL Freight are subject to the following guidelines:
- Freight Carrier deliveries are curbside only.
- The delivery location must be acceptable for a tractor trailer delivery truck. Any limitations impeding the ability for the truck to move closer to the end location is strictly determined at the truck driver’s discretion.
- Customers must be present at the time of delivery to sign delivery receipt.
- If loading dock or forklift is unavailable on site, lift gate service will be added to all freight shipments for an extra charge.
- Freight deliveries are made during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, typically between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- If a product, shipped by freight carrier, arrives damaged – customer must note the damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Signing for deliveries without making damage notations means the product arrived in good condition. Failure to note damages upon delivery may result in a denied claim by the freight company.
- If items are clearly damaged upon arrival, customer must take pictures of the damage and refuse the delivery. Customer will not be charged extra for refusing damaged freight.
- Before signing for the delivery, customer must ensure the shipment box count matches the box count on the delivery receipt. If there are any shortages, the customer must note shortages before signing for delivery.
- Items marked with “Inside Delivery” can be refused for any reason at the time of delivery due to obstacles or obstructions, such as stairs or curbs. If inside delivery cannot be performed, items will be delivered curbside.
- The customer is responsible for freight company storage fees if the customer is unable to accept delivery of the order. If the customer is unwilling to pay freight company’s storage fees and is unable to accept delivery of the order, the order will be sent back to the manufacturer. The customer will be responsible for original freight cost to them, freight cost shipping back to the manufacturer and manufacturer restocking fees.
Fitness Room contracts third party freight companies for freight deliveries. These third party companies do not represent Fitness Room in any manner. Fitness Room has no control over third party company policies or actions. In order for Fitness Room to protect the interest of the customers, the guidelines above must be strictly followed.